Proposal - Primary Research

What primary research is appropriate to your approach?
My approach to this project started with a great interest of mine, vinyl records and the design of their covers and packaging.  I can undertake primary research by contacting record companies and production companies to enquire about the nets used for the packaging as well as the card stock and printing techniques used. My love of records stems from my interest in music, particularly punk rock and the prevalence of limited release 7-inch singles available from a multitude of artists. Using this interest I will collect images and information about bands I am interested in and any examples of interesting packaging that I own or am aware of. Another approach I could take would be to do a survey asking friends and anonymous people about their music interests to gather data about their interest in records.

No comments:

Post a Comment